Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 15

Breakfast 9am
4 strips turkey bacon
1 whole egg + egg whites
spinach
coffee
water

Lunch 1pm
Gladiator smoothie 45g protein

Dinner 545pm
Chicken breast with maybe 2 tbsp bbq sauce
mixed vegetables with black beans
couple tablespoons of black lentils for extra protein boost

Boring meals today, but the chicken breast was actually quite good! I got one of those huge bags of frozen breasts last week, and planned ahead today by setting one out on the balcony on a plate to thaw out so it would be ready by the time I'd need it. Planning a meal ahead of time isn't something I'm fond of because by the time dinner rolls around I may not be in the mood for what I'd thought of in the morning. But 4HB isn't meant to be exciting, it's meant to get results.

No comments:

Post a Comment