Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 13

5/9

Breakfast 830am
4 strips turkey bacon
1 whole egg + egg white
spinach
coffee
water

Lunch 130pm
Gladiator smoothie mix 45g protein
This is the new protein meal replacement drink mix that Smoothie King sells. It's something like $45 for the jug so it's not cheap but it's a low-carb mix that for the most part seems to fit with 4HB. This is my first time trying one at home, and it was really good because I used ice cubes plus a little water in a blender to make it just like the frozen smoothie shakes you'd get from the store. At work, my plan is to put one serving (two scoops of mix) in a sandwich bag for easy transport and just use cold water and ice in my smoothie travel cup. So it'll be pure liquid at work versus the shake I can make at home. We'll see how that goes over in a few days.

Snack 4:30pm
Quest bar
I noticed on the carton it says to microwave for 15 seconds for a warm chewy bar. Yes! It's like a brownie fresh out of the oven, all warm and gooey and easy to eat.

Dinner 7pm
spiced tofu steak
mixed vegetables with navy beans

No comments:

Post a Comment