Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 10

Today ended up being another pain in the arse day for getting decent meals, and tomorrow looks to be the same. I slept horribly at the hotel for a number of reasons, so woke up just in time to stumble downstairs for breakfast. They were already pulling the food, so all I got was scrambled (powdered, not real) eggs, maybe 2 cups worth. And coffee. Coffee was a glorious thing this morning. :)  Back in my room, I ate a Quest bar to hopefully get the initial protein intake up to 30 grams.

Breakfast 10am
Fake eggs, 2 cups-ish
Coffee
Water
Quest bar


Around noon my crew was hungry and wanted to walk to a nearby mall for lunch.

Lunch 12:30pm
Teriyake chicken, no rice, extra vegetables
Water

I only ate maybe 1/3 of the meal, since it was less than 3 hours since what passed for breakfast. I packed up the rest for dinner later.

Dinner 6pm
Finished off the teriyake chicken

Snack 11pm
Quest bar

No comments:

Post a Comment